Tube Amps / Music Electronics
For current discussions, please visit Music Electronics Forum. New: view Recent Searches.
New: visit Schematic Hell!
The sunn still shines online!

Listen to great tunes streaming live right now!

ampage archive

Vintage threads from the first ten years

Search for:  Mode:  
previous: Denny Who's the source for vulcanized fib... -- 5/11/1999 9:16 PM View Thread

Re: Vulcanized fiberboard?

5/24/1999 10:14 AM
Bill RRe: Vulcanized fiberboard?
Try McMaster-Carr. They have a web site - Also good source for hook-up wire. Their on-line ordering system has worked fine for me. They have lots of fiberboard and fiberglass circuit board material. They call it "garolite", its a little hard to find on the web site if I remember. I use the 3/32" polyester board with eyelets. Works great, but not as nice looking as some of the other materials. Bill R.